Brianna Battles Seminar
Brianna battles is coming to ireland
We are so excited to host Brianna in CrossFit Leixlip as she presents The Pregnant and Postpartum Athlete Seminar this April 18th.
Time: 9:00hrs to 16:00hrs
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
This seminar is suitable for anyone looking to up-skill or learn more including Fitness Instructors, CrossFit Trainers, Personal Trainers, Pelvic Health Physiotherapists, or any women interested in learning more about their body while exercising.
This seminar will cover:
- Considerations & strategies for pregnancy.
- Postpartum return to the gym/performance.
- Common symptoms (diastasis recti, incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pain etc) and how to manage them during pregnancy and postpartum rehab/fitness.
- Coaching guidelines for when suddenly everyone at your gym is pregnant.
- Troubleshooting your individual questions and needs (do you have a diastasis? are you concerned that you pee when you do double unders? are you unsure of when to stop doing ____ or when you are ready to begin doing ____ again? Have you been told you can't exercise with prolapse or you didn't' even know prolapse is a "thing?")
We have you covered and want you to leave feeling confident and supported for wherever you are at.
This will be a lecture but also interactive and hands-on, wear your workout clothes.
Lunch will be provided.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements - WhatsApp +353873177412
You are welcome to bring your baby with you if needed.
Follow Brianna on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pregnancyandpostpartumathleticism/
Read more about Bri on her website http://www.briannabattles.com