Following Government and Public Health approval and guidelines we plan to re-open our small box of fitness fun on Wednesday July 1st. IF Phase 3 is a goer and Leo says yes we will open our gym facility back up to our members.
At present we are delivering our health and fitness coaching through Zoom Virtual Classes. These have been running really well so we plan to continue with our Online Services when we reopen our physical space with Infrastructure in place to support this on the gym floor to make it the best possible experience for you while you are still at home.
The idea of keeping the Virtual Classes is to facilitate members who are unable to make it to the gym or the class is fully booked with participants.
How we will do fitness from July 1st and the foreseeable future:
We have created a new Gym Protocol to adhere to Infection Prevention Controls as per Public Health and Government guidelines.
Here are some of the Protocols we will be implementing:
- Members will continue to reserve classes through the members app however class sizes will now be reduced. A new timetable will be devised from feedback from our members survey. \n
- The Class Reservation and Class Cancellation Policies will be updated as necessary. \n
- When safe to do so you will be signaled by the Trainer to enter the gym prior to class starting. \n
- Before entering the gym, a declaration form will be completed. \n
- No access to the upstairs social area for the moment. \n
- Class participants must bring their own towel and water supply to class if needed. \n
- You will be designated to a training area by the Trainer. \n
- A one-way flow will be in place to get to this area. \n
- You will have your own equipment and cleaning supplies in your training area. \n
- Time will be given at the end of each session to clean equipment and to allow members to leave the gym safely before the next class begins. \n
VIEW OUR POLICIES