Thank you for choosing to train with us. We are super excited to have you on board with is at CrossFit Leixlip and look forward to seeing you at your upcoming training session with us. A dew important housekeeping items are listed below, please take a look - and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to WhatsApp us directly at 0873177412
Here are some important ways to make the most of you first month with us. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions! Get on the WhatsApp!
1. Keep track if your progress! Each new member will received and email from Beyond the Whiteboard (BTWB) to record your workouts, when they sign up for a membership at CrossFit Leixlip. If you do not receive this email, please let a member of the Team know.
Training without logging is like driving without a road map. You don't know where you've been or where you're going. Taking notes on each session from Day 1 helps you track your progress and helps us make informed decisions about how to assist you in choosing barbell weights and scaling movements. If you have no idea where to start, ask a Trainer!
If your goals include body composition change, we encourage you to get measured and/or take photos at the beginning to set a real baseline. We can take baseline measurements during your 1st Month, and we're available throughout the year to repeat measurements and photos.
2. Accelerate your results! Learning about Nutrition.
We offer referrals to Bridge Nutrition for Nutrition Coaching Services and accountability/counselling sessions if you're interested in further accelerating your progress.
We don't focus on the number on the scales (only on the barbell), we want to see you be happy and feel good. Getting fitter, faster and stronger is what you will become the rest are bonuses.
3. Start Slow and Maintain Perspective! Training with a lifelong lifestyle perspective is incredibly important. Remember that you're here to build yourself up, not break yourself down. Scaling workouts properly, listening to your body (and Trainer), asking your Trainer for help, and checking your ego at the door will allow you to work out successfully for yours to come. Most importantly, have fun and enjoy the process.
4. HAVE FUN! We are so much more than just a gum. We are a group of people who represent Health, Fitness & Happiness. We provide to one another the support, the accountability, the motivation, and the backbone to live out each day STRONGER than the day before.
3. SOME READING: We share common values and philosophies that make us special...and makes us stand out from the rest.
Please take a moment to read over our: